Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. To keep up with the increasing demands of our customers, we are growing our team! Our Irrigation Technician position is currently open for a dedicated and driven individual.
Our office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina. All applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area such as Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, or Walkertown.
Irrigation Technician Responsibilities:
- Work independently to complete technician service and repair work.
- Inspect irrigation systems to identify flaws and initiate corrective measures.
- Locate wires in irrigation systems
- Retrofit old irrigation systems with new sprinkler heads and nozzles.
- Optimize irrigation systems to improve coverage and decrease unnecessary water usage.
- Troubleshoot damaged irrigation systems and perform repairs.
- Communicate with homeowners and customers to clearly explain the issue at hand as well as the necessary repairs.
- Allocate proper time to each job using time management and organizational skills.
Irrigation Technician Applicant Requirements:
- Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
- Must have a proven track record and experience in the irrigation industry.
- Must have knowledge and experience with drip irrigation.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in Kernersville, NC.
- Top pay
- Fun working environment
- Stable full-time, year-round work