Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. We are growing our team!
Our operations manager position is currently open for a dedicated and driven individual. The person in this position will lead production planning, material management, equipment use, and plan execution to ensure client satisfaction. 60% of your time will be spent in the field with clients and crews while 40% of your time will be spent in the office developing and refining production plans.
Our primary office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina, just a short drive from nearby areas like Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, and Walkertown.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead 5-7 Landcare crews
- Verify all standards of quality are being met or exceeded
- Create and monitor daily, weekly, and seasonal production schedules
- Support each crew with the necessary tools, materials, and equipment needed
- Work closely with the equipment manager to ensure that all PM and repairs are completed
- Provide training and advancement opportunities to all assigned staff
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience managing multiple Landcare Crews
- Valid NCDL
- Be a self-starter
- Must be willing to perform work outdoors with exposure to all weather elements as well fertilizers, grasses, weeds, plants, and associated products and chemicals
- Be willing to work full-time hours Monday through Friday in addition to extended workdays, overtime, and weekend work as needed
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Must pay attention to detail and have problem-solving skills
- Have strong organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task
- Being bilingual in Spanish is a HUGE PLUS!!!
- $48 - $60K+, depending on experience
- Company vehicle