Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. To keep up with the increasing demands of our customers, we are growing our team! We are searching for dedicated and driven foremen to join our team. Our Landscape Maintenance Supervisor position is currently open for applications.
Our office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina. All applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area such as Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, or Walkertown.
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Lead a 2-6 person crew
- Perform landscape maintenance on residential and commercial properties such as mowing, trimming, pruning, yard cleanups, and leaf removal
- Ensure all of your team members are adhering to safety precautions and best-management practices
- Operate landscape maintenance equipment
Landscape Maintenance Supervisor Applicants Must:
- Have a proven track record and experience in the landscape industry
- Be able to clearly communicate with homeowners and customers
- Have time management and organizational skills
- Have a valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation to and from our office in Kernersville, NC
- $17-$20 per hour, depending on experience
- Vacations and holidays
- Advancement opportunities