Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. To keep up with the increasing demands of our customers, we are growing our team! Our Landscape Division Account Manager position is currently open for a dedicated and driven individual.
Our office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina. All applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area such as Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, or Walkertown.
Landscape Division Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a team of high-performing individuals, evaluating team strengths and limitations and making adjustments as needed.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with our quality standards, following up and following through with client requests, questions, and needs.
- Manage contract renewals and serve as the client’s primary point of contact.
- Perform site inspections to develop punch lists and manage quality.
- Upsell and suggest landscape enhancements including plantings, hardscapes, lighting, and irrigation systems, meeting or exceeding established sales goals.
- Develop and implement long-term enhancement objectives of all assigned properties.
- Create and adjust production schedules as needed to meet quality standards.
- Oversee production by managing equipment, vehicles, and materials.
- Develop strong client and employee relationships based on clear communication, mutual trust, and the ability to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Use strong analytical skills to meet critical deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Make certain that daily equipment inspections are completed.
- Work with the shop manager to ensure that equipment is serviced as needed.
- Utilize a hands-on approach to task management as well as employee and customer interaction.
- Meet budget goals and business objectives by managing the direct cost of sites including labor, materials, subcontractors, and rentals.
- Use existing systems and recommend new systems as needed to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Comply with all safety policies and ensure team members are adhering to safety precautions and best-management practices.
- Foster our company culture of best-in-class service within your team.
Landscape Division Account Manager Applicant Requirements:
- Must have at least three years of experience in landscape maintenance account and production management
- Ability to bring a positive attitude and initiative to the job every day, maintaining a team-oriented mindset to be a strong role model.
- Must have strong English communication skills in verbal, written, and reading comprehension.
- Ability to arrive at work with a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Must have proven leadership abilities with an organized and structured approach to crew supervision and strong time management.
- Must have strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and email communications.
- Ability to obtain relevant industry certifications within 12 months of starting.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in Kernersville, NC.
- The compensation package totals between $70k-100k and includes experience-based salary, commissions, company vehicle, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan.