Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving communities in North Carolina since 1999. We design, construct, and install some of the best landscapes in the Piedmont of North Carolina and we are developing in the Asheville market as well!
Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. We are looking for a full-time landscape construction foreman to join our growing division in Asheville.
Our office is located in Asheville, North Carolina. All applicants must live in Asheville or in a nearby area such as Woodfin, Fairview, Candler, Arden, Swannanoa, or Weaverville.
Landscape Construction Foreman Responsibilities:
- Lead a crew in landscape construction projects including irrigation, softscapes, grading, drainage, and hardscapes
- Ensure that all team members are following safety guidelines at all times
Landscape Construction Foreman Requirements:
- Experience installing irrigation systems, landscapes, and hardscapes
- Familiarity with the operation of skid-steers, mini excavators, mini skid-steers, and more
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in Asheville
- $20 per hour or more, depending on experience
- Paid vacation
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Fun working environment