Come build your career with our team at Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation in Kernersville, NC! Our company provides a variety of outdoor living and landscaping services including installing and repairing irrigation and landscape lighting systems.
We are looking for a full-time Irrigation & Landscape Lighting Foreman who will be responsible for servicing and repairing irrigation and landscape lighting systems, as well as managing a 1-2 person crew for irrigation system and landscape lighting installation projects.
Our office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina. All irrigation and lawn care manager applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area such as Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, or Walkertown.
What You’ll Do as a Irrigation & Landscape Lighting Foreman:
- Perform service work for irrigation systems including irrigation installations, irrigation inspections, wire locating, electrical and plumbing repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Perform service work for landscape lighting systems including installing new systems, LED uplifts, and troubleshooting and making repairs to damaged systems.
- When performing installations, you will manage 1-2 person crews and you will work alone for all service and repair work.
In Order To Qualify for Our Irrigation & Landscape Lighting Position, You Must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the landscape lighting or irrigation industries
- Be able to communicate clearly with homeowners and customers
- Have exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Have a valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Have knowledge and experience with drip irrigation systems, retrofitting old systems with new heads and nozzles, and improving coverage while minimizing water use
Compensation & Benefits
- $22-$28 an hour, depending on experience
- Paid vacation
- Work today, get paid today