Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. To keep up with the increasing demands of our customers, we are growing our team! Our Irrigation Division Manager position is currently open for dedicated and driven individuals.
Our office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina. All applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area such as Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, or Walkertown.
Irrigation Division Manager Responsibilities:
- Schedule irrigation crews to perform irrigation start-ups, inspections, winterizations, and repairs as well as drainage and low voltage lighting installations.
- Meet with customers and propose irrigation, drainage, and night lighting solutions.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of all completed work.
- Coordinate schedules to ensure minimal down-time for technicians.
- Manage and monitor trucks and assigned equipment.
- Deal with the day-to-day operations of the department - react to daily adjustments needed to achieve weekly, monthly, and annual goals.
- Manage P&L to ensure budget.
- Hire, retain, discipline, and fire employees as needed.
- Serve in the Executive Leadership team to advise on and implement company objectives and initiatives.
- Develop and manage systems to ensure consistent work, quality work, quality customer service, and smooth operations.
- Organize all daily work to ensure a seamless transition from production to administration.
- Manage material inventory to ensure proper use.
Irrigation Division Manager Applicant Requirements:
- Ability to manage a team and make decisions to benefit the company as a whole.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in Kernersville, NC.
- Salaried position plus commission
- $65k - $85k, depending on experience
- Vacations and holidays
- Company vehicle for limited personal use