Come build your career with our team at Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation in Kernersville, NC! Our company provides a variety of outdoor living and landscaping services and we are looking to add to our team!
Our director of operations position in our landcare maintenance division is currently open for a dedicated and driven individual. This person will be responsible for overseeing the overall operations of this division as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
Our office is located in Kernersville, NC, and all applicants must live in Kernersville or in a nearby area of North Carolina such as Greensboro, Winston-Salem, or Summerfield.
What You’ll Do as a Director of Operations:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a customer renewal rate of 95%
- Assist land care consultants and property managers in resolving client issues
- Maintain relationships with vendors
- Develop and implement efficient work processes to improve productivity
- Support property managers to ensure all necessary resources are available and activated
- Maintain a safety first, quality second culture
- Develop processes for continually training and promoting team members
- Ensuring staffing levels are correct and adequate to properly serve our customers
- Verify materials being used meet or exceed quality standards
- Verify proper and timely invoicing of all clients
- Ensure all budgets are being met or exceeded
- Perform various other duties and take on additional responsibilities as assigned
In Order To Qualify for Our Director of Operations Position, You Must:
- Have a valid North Carolina driver's license
- Have a proven track record of developing and implementing systems and processes, forecasting, and planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Aspire Software is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid vacation
- Performance bonuses
- Company vehicle