Our company, Ideal Landscaping & Irrigation, has been proudly serving the Triad since 1999. Our award-winning services are all thanks to our amazing team members and their dedication to making our community a beautiful place to be. We are growing our sales team! Our Landscaping Business Development Executive position is currently open for a dedicated and driven individual.
Our primary office is located in Kernersville, North Carolina, just a short drive from nearby areas like Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Oakridge, and Walkertown. We also have a location in Asheville, NC, which is a short drive from areas like Woodfin, Swannanoa, Biltmore Forest, and Bent Creek.
This is a semi-remote position - you will work from home when generating proposals and you will be on the road to meet with clients and generate leads and serve inside our communities. Candidates must live in the Triad area, the Asheville area, or in an area between the 2 markets to be able to properly support the client base. This position requires significant weekly travel within the territory. A company vehicle will be provided.
Landscaping Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Serve as the initial point of contact with prospective clients, evaluate their needs, ensure we are a match, provide solution based proposals, and close the sale!
- Post-sale transition to the production team for execution!
- Be a leading face and first impression for our brand
- Meet with clients who are inquiring about services including landscape design/build, renovation, drainage, and commercial bid build projects
- Generate ideas, create estimates, present proposals, and close the sale!
- Cultivate new and nurture existing relationships with architects and construction firms to create a long-term opportunity pipe line.
- Field assigned calls and leads for projects - the existing call volume exceeds our current sales staff!
- Be an active member of local civic and trade organizations to assist in relationship development
- Serve as the sole business developer in this market
- Establish and implement strategies needed to develop this market
- Cold call leads and opportunities to develop clients for landscape installation and renovation projects, irrigation, and maintenance services
- Respond to and close leads generated in this market
Landscaping Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Experience in the lawn care, landscaping, and irrigation industry is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Time management and prioritizing skills are required (there are lots of opportunities - you must be able to discern, adjust, and focus)
- Must be able and driven to identify problems and come up with solutions
- Salary (depending on experience) plus uncapped commission
- Following initial training & onboarding, sales leads will be distributed
- Great advancement opportunity for an existing Landscape Account Manager
- Company vehicle
- Semi-remote position
- Paid holidays
Our mission is to create, maintain, irrigate, and illuminate landscapes of distinction.
- Embrace intensity
- Be true to our word
- Create lasting impact
- Look over everything, overlook nothing